When it comes to residential windows, Simonton knows best! Because our Kansas City customers deserve the best service, we have partnered with Simonton to deliver an assortment of high-quality products that delivery customer satisfaction. Additionally, Simonton offers a lifetime, transferrable warranty that never prorates.
How We Can Help Improve your Kansas City Home?
Because no one customer is the same, every Simonton window is custom manufactured to exact size to provide you with better-fitting windows, which results in better-performing products. The result? Windows that satisfy every customer. Whether you want something classic or modern, we have the perfect window solution for your home.
Below is an overview of the Simonton window models we carry:
- Double Hung
- Picture Window
- Bay or Bow
Simonton Casement Windows
Simonton Double Hung Windows
Simonton Bay Windows
Simonton Sliding Windows
Benefits of Simonton Built to Last Windows
Why even buy new windows? It takes time and money and it can be stressful! Most likely, you’ve never purchased new windows and it probably seems overwhelming. So is it worth it? Absolutely! Here are the key benefits to replacing your home’s windows with Simonton:
- Energy Efficient-saving energy and helping reduce heating and cooling costs for homeowners
- Industry-Leading Warranty-Simonton offers a double lifetime transferable warranty that never pro-rates.
- Custom Aesthetics-New windows make both the outside and inside of your home look stunning.
- Resale Value-According to some reports, if you invest in vinyl windows, you’ll recoup 73% of your cost.
- Protects Furniture and Flooring– Simonton’s Low E glass reduces damaging UV rays from entering your home.
- Safety-Laminated glass adds another layer of protection by increasing safety and helping deter intruders.